Information concerning the processing of personal data prepared and provided by DUALCON PLUS LTD as Data Controller, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter also “Code”) and pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data of individuals (hereinafter also “Regulations” or “GDPR”), to Users who visit the site https://www.ferretti-construction.com ( hereinafter also only the “Site”).
The following information is provided only for the site https://www.ferretti-construction.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through links. The Data Controller will collect and process the types of data listed below in accordance with the provisions of the Code and the Rules..
I. Data Controller and contact information.
DUALCON PLUS LTD, with its registered office in Str. Martin Luther no. 2, Etaj 4, Timișoara 300054, Romania, telephone +40 731 372 464, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, VAT No. 44741286.
II. Method of treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal data provided and / or collected by users with analogical, computerized and / or telematics tools, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the systems and, therefore, their disclosure, modification or destruction not authorized. Personal data are also processed in aggregate form, with organizational methods and with logic strictly suited to the purposes indicated in this statement. On some occasions, the data may be viewed by categories of subjects authorized by the Data Controller, also called, in charge of data processing and involved in the organization of the provision of services linked to the website (such as, for example, administrative staff or commercial, the marketing department, the legal department or system administrators) or even external subjects (suppliers of third party technical services, couriers, hosting providers) who will be appointed, if the Data Controller deems it necessary, responsible for processing. The updated list of the Managers and of the persons in charge can always be requested by the interested party and is available at the registered office of the Data Controller.
III. Types of collected data and purposes
a) Contract data
The website collects contact details via a form available on the Contacts page. In any case, users can write an e-mail to the Owner, indicating their personal and sensitive data. In this case, the data will be processed only to contact you, both by phone and by e-mail for the following purposes:
- comply with the specific requests of the User and to schedule an appointment at the office;
- prior consent of the User, establish and manage business relationships, with particular reference to commercial promotion, advertising, market research, surveys, statistical and marketing elaborations in a broad sense relating to products and services provided by the Owner, using both Automated Contact Modes pursuant to art. 130 of the Privacy Code (e-mail, sms, mms, WhatsApp, telefax, etc.), both Traditional Contact Mode (paper mail or calls with operator);
- prior the consent of the User, to detect his degree of satisfaction and consent, on the products and / or services offered, in relation to the analysis of the habits and purchase choices, as well as the making of market research choices made directly by the Owner.
b) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified persons, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the Site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the response status given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this eventuality, the data are stored for the times defined in the following point IV of this information.
c) Provision of data
The provision of Contact data, referred to in section III a) of this information, is mandatory and their failure to provide, even partially, will make it impossible for the Owner to proceed with the provision of the services requested, as detailed in the purposes of III a.1. The provision of contact data for all the purposes referred to in points III a.2 and III a.3 is optional and there are therefore no consequences in case of refusal to provide it, if not impossible to inform the user on promotional activities or to verify his degree of satisfaction.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties communicated or shared through the site https://www.ferretti-construction.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Personal Data may be entered voluntarily by the User, or collected automatically during navigation on the website https://www.ferretti-construction.com.
IV. Place and duration of processing the collected data
The Data are processed at the operational offices of the Owner and the Data Processors, as well as any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the data subject will be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to Article 46 of the “Regulations” relating to the transfer. To get more information you can contact the Owner.
b) Duration of treatment and storage
The Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the User, or required by the purposes described in this document, and the User can always ask for the interruption of treatment or the cancellation, updating and modification of the Data. In the case of the purpose sub III a.1, sensitive data will be kept only if the user decides to turn to the health facility, otherwise they will be immediately destroyed; The Data will not be stored beyond 24 months limited to personal data and solely for marketing purposes, in accordance with the indications of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data on the subject. For the exercise of the right of defense, however, the duration of treatment will be equal to the expiration of the expiry period for the exercise of ordinary legal action.
VI. Interested Rights
The subjects to whom the Personal Data refer as interested parties may exercise their rights pursuant to art. 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 of the “Regulations” and, therefore, may in summary:
- ask the Data Controller to access personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data in question; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations; (d) where possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the Data Controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment; f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin; h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4 of the Rules and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the interested party;
- obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
- obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay. The Data Controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if there is one of the following reasons: a) personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; 4.5.2016 L 119/43 Official Journal of the European Union EN, b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) letter a) of the Rules and if there is no other legal basis for the processing; c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) of the Regulation and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the treatment pursuant to Article 21 (2) of the Rules; d) personal data have been processed unlawfully; e) personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the Data Controller is subject; f) personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of the Rules;
- obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of processing when one of the hypothesis of Article 18 of the “Regulation” occurs;
- receive, in a structured format, in common and automatic device-readable form, personal data concerning the data provided to the Data Controller in order to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments if: a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of the “Regulation” or on a contract within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (b) of the “Regulation” ; and b) processing is carried out by automated means;
- to oppose at any time, for reasons connected with his particular situation, to the processing of his personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f) of the “Regulations”, including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The Data Controller will refrain from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court;
- request the complete deletion of data concerning him, exercising his right to be forgotten, remaining the possibility of the Owner to keep only the data necessary in another database, separate from that with which he performs the treatment, in order to exercise his own right of defense.
VII. Opposition right
- If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for such purposes, including profiling in so far as it is related to such direct marketing.
- If the data subject opposes to processing for direct marketing purposes, personal data can no longer be processed for these purposes.
The Data Controller reserves the right to make any changes to this extended information by advertising it on this page.
At the end of this will be the date of last modification to allow the tracking of the changes themselves. A copy of each version of this statement is available to the interested parties at the registered office of the Owner.
In the event that the user does not accept the changes made, he may request the Data Controller to remove his personal data. Unless otherwise specified, the previous information on privacy and cookies will continue to be applied to personal data collected until then.
The Data Controller is responsible for this privacy statement and cookies stored by their services.
X. Normative requirements
Directive n. 95/46 / EC, Directive 2002/58 / EC, as amended by Directive 2009/136 / EC, provision of the Privacy Guarantor n. 229 of 8 May 2014, Legislative Decree 196/2003, EU Regulation 2019/679.
Timișoara (RO), 09/02/2022